January 21, 2009

Yellow mood


I'm into yellow. And I like the fresh combination of yellow with white and wood tones. So here is a little yellow kitchen inspiration for you.
Left to right, top to bottom: flavored sea salt in lovely illustrated packages from Jme Shop, NorwaySays Mhy lamp available at finnish design shop, CD player from Muji, Camper vessel from Paige Russel, salt and pepper shaker "ikosa" from TaiDesign, kitchen paper holder from ScanWood, bread board city by tas-ka, tea towels also from tas-ka, yellow Teema mug is unfornunately taken out of production at Iittala (there are other lovely colors) but you can try ebay, Nordmyra chair from IKEA.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

What a wonderful idea! The yellow and wood work perfectly together. I've had my eye on yellow things lately as well: an accent pillow, a skinny belt...and yellow flats (though I have yet to find the perfect pair). P.S. Love your blog!

Michelle said...

what a lovely combination. I especially like the illustrated sea salt packages. I've been thinking about yellow a lot too--it is my sister's favorite color!

Maaret said...

@Brandi: I love yellow flats, too. :)

@michelle: Arent't the sea salt packages lovely? I really like that kind of unconventional package design.