May 10, 2009

Blog-finds from Blogging Your Way

Do you remember that I mentioned the e-course I joined? The four weeks lasting course called Blogging your Way was run by the lovely Holly Becker from Decor8. With her huge blogging-experience Holly was a great teacher. The course was such an instructive and fun experience. Also I got to know so many nice people and their blogs and today I want to introduce you to some of them:



Let's start with Sam's notebook where Sam, an Australian mother living in Sweden, collects her beautiful finds as interiors, products, accessoires and clothes. Sam has a really great eye and taste.




UK-based Susannah Conway's blog Ink on my fingers is bursting of her serene photography. Her images combined with her poetic words make her blog to a wonderful place to visit and relax.




Sophia from Greece has recently launched her blog Finely Inc. that is dedicated to interiors and decoration. I enjoyed her post about the photographer Paul Massey and I'm looking forward to her coming posts!




The Red Thread is written by Lisa Tilse, a talented artist from Australia. She is blogging about her inspirations, observations and creations introducing many new (to me) designers and Etsy sellers.



Tiina is from Finnland (that immediately made me a fan of her, because I'm also a half Finn ;) ). Her blog Sparkling Ink is filled with yummy recipies, her finds from magazines and beautiful decorating ideas.




And last but not least I want to introduce you to the blog of US-based mixed-media artist Sarah Ahearn. Her blog is a really happy place, so colorful and positive. I always enjoy seeing artist's inspirations, workspaces and a little bit behind the scenes.

3 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

Yay checking out all these links now! So happy to find new amazing blogs to read. Especially happy to have stumbled upon yours. So much inspiration to be found here!

lisa :: the red thread said...

Thanks for linking to my blog Maaret! And for your kind words.

Your blog is just lovely.

Maaret said...

Hi Lisa, I'm happy to have you as a guest here! I also enjoy your blog!