April 1, 2009

Spring for your walls


Here in Berlin the weather is getting really springlike. It is getting warm, the sun is shining and birds are singing all the time. These prints bring the spring to your walls, don't you think? I'm really longing for these fresh and warm colors.
Starting from top left: Rocky Mountains Drawing No.1 from Jaimers, I Am Hating This from Julia Pott, Live What You Love Letterpress Print from Hijirik Studio, Irana Douer Limited Edition Giclee Print from Poketo, Tattoo Sweater And The Colours Of Everything Inside... from Fun Is Cool and RJD2 Print from Sonnenzimmer.

5 comments:

Nelleke said...

Very nice. I escpecially like 2 and 4. The weather is getting beter here (in the Netherlands) as well. Can`t wait for the summer to come!

sarah said...

Lovely selection, I like the colours.

Foley said...

Great selection! I just discovered your blog via Emmas design blogg, it's gorgeous, thank you for all the amazing ideas you bring here :)

Katja said...

Lovely! I want that Live what you love print. I hope spring was here already too, remember to enjoy the sun! :)

Maaret said...

Thank you, ladies. :)