October 11, 2009

Photographer Pernille Enoch

Today I want to introduce you to the work of Danish photographer Pernille Enoch which I found via the always inspiring Creative Activity.



These interiors look so inviting, stylish and relaxed at the same time. I feel so drawn to the mix of styles, design objects combined with simple IKEA and thrifted furniture. And I adore all the art groupings on the walls. Also typography used as interior decoration is something I really never get tired of.
What about you, what are you feeling drawn to lately?


Please visit Pernille Enoch's website for more inspiration.

9 comments:

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

I want to live in this house too! I love your posts!

Diana
www.searchingforsporadicsurprises.blogspot.com

bianca said...

i heart this home. i really really do. i love the floor.

Grace said...

WOW, stunning - I wanna live in a house just like that when I grow up!

Kaylovesvintage said...

oh, I love her work

free classifieds said...

i really really do. i love the floor........

tiina said...

What a beautiful set of photographs. The house has so many things I want to see in my home too. Love the color palette. Happy autumn days, Maaret!

Ulrika said...

Wow, that's an inspiring home. Thanks for showing.

marie-louise said...

Interesting and inspiring!

ieva jansone said...

oh, a really nice one! i love especially the monochrome one (the second from below) - the wall and the floor, no colours.. that inspires me.

liebe grüße, by the way :)
war schon seit ewigkeiten nicht mehr in meinem "blogroll"....