• the cute cross-stitch is a vintage find from the lovely store Under in Stockholm
• the wooden earrings and the pouch are also vintage. I found them in Helsinki in the second hand stores UFF and Fida
These are some finds from Stockholm.
• the cute guy on the left followed me home from a shop named Oma, unfortunately I can't find a website
• the book Stockholm's Love Apartments was on my wishlist for a long time and when I saw it at DesignTorget I had to have it :)
• the little purple pencil case on the right is from Ordning & Reda
• the green necklace I found in Helsinki at a antique shop called Vinttikamari
• I love my new tea towel I brought from Stockholm, it's from Almedahls and you can purchase it also online at New House Textiles
These are all from Helsinki:
• the postcards I bought in the Museum of modern art EMMA in Espoo, a city next to Helsinki. The postcards show works by Finnish artist Anu Tuominen. I adore her work. The card on the bottom right shows an installation made out of potholders. I want to start my own collection and display them on my kitchen wall (Mieke & Veronik and Elisabeth were also inspired by her).
• the vintage grey potholder is the first one of my collection. I found it at Fida
• the bird is a brooch by You Complete Me, I bought it on an art and design market in Helsinki
Last but not least I found some fabrics.
• on the left is the fabric Aarre by Maija Louekari for Marimekko
• the fabrics in the middle and on the right are vintage.
I hope you enjoyed my finds. I wish you a great weekend!