June 4, 2009

Hyggelig: typographic wall decoration

Berlin based Catherine (I'm a regular reader of her lovely blog Hyggelig) likes to decorate her home with letters. Her newest addition is this "Hug Me" in her bedroom, such a nice idea to attach them vertically to the wall. The letters are vintage cinema letters Catherine bought at the german online shop Freundts that I wrote about before. Find their cinema letters right here.




And here is a peek into Catherine's dining room with a huge C on the wall, also from Freundts. I like all the red details in both rooms and the cute lamps above the dining table.


(All images by Catherine Hug from Hyggelig)

3 comments:

Waxy said...

I'm a freak who likes letters on my walls too! I want to get MSP on my well and ORD...where i am and where i'm from!

Arya Kamath said...

I like her home. Shall check out her blog.

ieva jansone said...

so, maaret, that's your fault: i just made an order at fendts' in ammount of 75 eur!! ;)) their shop is very seducing.. danke für den tipp :)