January 4, 2009

Home of Nadja Müller

I showed you some of Nadja Müller's beautiful products in december. Here are coming some pictures of her stunning home.


The Pillows you see in the image above are from nadjamüller.

The sofa in the image above is hand-embroidered! Doesn't it look great?



The hanging lamps in the two images above are also from nadjamüller.

I love the look, that this Ikea chest of drawers gets, only with some grey paint! And this sweet little stool, which Nadja painted and covered with fabric is so nice!

And I love the 2. I have a blue R at my home. I love this kind of huge letters.

(found via designsponge)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and relaxed home, I love it. I love those Ikea drawes painted grey - great idea!

Maaret said...

Isn't it? I totally adore her home.